In March of this year we published The Realtime Report’s Guide to Influence Measurement Tools. Our goal was to cut through the hype and provide a clear-eyed, no-nonsense look at the evolving tools and best practices for identifying, prioritizing and engaging influencers.
Fast forward 6 months, and so much has changed in a very short time.
- Klout and Kred now both offer brand pages, and have recently introduced new consumer-facing make-overs
- PeerIndex has completely redesigned its platform, and continues to refine its topic-based methodology
- The algorithms for some of the major tools have changed, and they have expanded the number of “signals” (sources of data) that they look use in their scoring systems
- TweetLevel will be launching a new version of its tool soon – something that we’ll cover when it happens and add in to the Guide (with free updates to everyone who downloads the Guide before then)
- Tools like Traackr, mBlast and Appinions have all updated and enhanced their analytics and the support that they offer for tracking real-time conversations or managing influencer marketing programs.
If you’ve already purchased The Realtime Report’s Guide to Influence Measurement Tools, you should be getting an email with a link to a copy of the updated version.
If you haven’t yet, here’s why you may want to consider investing $45 to do so: it’s an in-depth look at 8 tools designed to identify and score online influencers and, in some cases, manage online relationships and conversations. Over 65 pages long, with in-depth test drives and several expert best practices interviews, this Guide answers questions such as:
- How do these tools define and measure online influence?
- What data are these tools using, and how do they create their scores?
- What are the differences between personal and contextual influence measurement tools—and why do they matter?
- What are the best practices for using tools like Klout to run Perks marketing programs—and are these programs effective?
- Why would we consider investing in premium tools like Traackr, mBlast or Appinions instead of simply using the data available from Klout or Kred at no cost?
- What are the trends to watch for as the industry continues to mature?
Get these answers and get out ahead of the influencer marketing curve by downloading our report today.