What were the biggest stories in social media statistics this year? Here’s a look at our top ten stats posts (ranked by traffic) from 2013, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vine and plenty of influence marketing.
- Teens Prefer Tumblr Over Facebook (Jan 15)
- B2B Lead Generation: Twitter Outperforms Facebook, LinkedIn By 9-to-1 (Jan 30)
- “Power Middle” Influencer Marketing Campaigns Drive 16x Engagement Of Paid Or Owned Media (March 20)
- 5 Vines Are Shared Every Second On Twitter (May 15)
- Influence Marketing: 68% Of Marketers Allocating Significant Share Of Budget (But Klout Gets A Thumbs Down) (April 15)
- Google+ Tops Twitter In US (June 3)
- Google+ Is Now #2 Social Network (Jan 28)
- Social Media Customer Service: Brands Respond More On Twitter (Jan 10)
- Social Networking Stats: LinkedIn Grows Nearly 40% Year-Over-Year, #RLTM Scoreboard (Feb 8)
- Social Networking Stats: 59% of Top Brands On Instagram, #RLTM Scoreboard (Feb 22)
What did you think was the biggest story in social media statistics in 2013? And which social networks will grab headlines in 2014?