@evanwolf, editor of Skype Journal, sent us 6 ideas for ways that Twitter can be used to change the way we do business. We’d love to see more ideas added to this list! Send them to #twtrcon ideas and we’ll update this blog post with your ideas. How many do you think we can get to?
- Twitter isn’t just about marketing and sales; it’s about doing work within firewalls, in wirearchy and adhocracy. (@evanwolf)
- Twitter in the staffing life cycle. (Get @JohnSumser on this.) (@evanwolf)
- Automating business process alerts (inventory’s low!) through twitter to trigger virtuous behavior (let’s restock). (@evanwolf)
- Building better products through decentralized collective conversation. (@evanwolf)
- Incorporating twittering into performance reviews. (@evanwolf)
- Twitter in Project Communications: microstatus, stakeholder comms, flocking, coagulation. (@evanwolf)