Effectively Optimizing a Promotion Banner
Promotional sale is one of the most common tactics used in marketing. It is an effective method of boosting sales on a short-term basis. Sales promotion can also be used to lure customers into trying new brands or even to try a new service or product.
In e-commerce, the use of promo bars has become one of the most effective marketing strategies available. A promo bar is a notification banner feature that makes it possible for you to display promo deals on your e-commerce website.
You can place your promo bar at any part of your site. However, it is best to put it at the top of the pages. It can display information about sales, promotions, free shipping deals, or discounts.
If you want to create a promotion bar for a Magento 2 site, there are many banner designing tools you can use to create your banner.
Banner Optimization Tips
Ideal information for your banner
The first thing to do is to determine the content you want to appear on your promo bar.
- Discounts and coupon codes – this is the most shared content on promo bar banners. Once you run a promo, having it up on the promo bar will make it known to as many people as possible.
- Change of policies – web policies for your e-commerce site affect the rights and benefits of your clients. Even so, most customers do not bother reading these policies until something goes wrong. Displaying these policies on the promo bar is the best way to make sure your clients read new policies or are aware of existing ones.
- Subscription promotion – if you are looking for a way to increase your e-commerce site subscribers, you can use your Magento 2 banner to do so. You can place a subscription promo banner at the end of your blogs to get more visitors to subscribe to your content.
- Latest releases – If you have a new product on your site, you can use your promo bar to draw attention to it. You can combine the new releases with discount offers for even better results.
- Latest news – inform your clients of any changes taking place on your site on the promo banner. Valuable information can include errors on the page, server relocations, or any trouble with any of the site’s pages or functions.
Adding A Call to Action Button
It is a good idea to add a call to action button on your promo bar. These buttons come in different types and sizes. Your choice is mostly determined by the goal you want to achieve.
When designing your call to action button, you need to make it stand out. Use text and formatting that will catch the attention of the reader. Create a sense of urgency for the client and use first-person speech.
Use of Color
You can go with colors that compliment your site’s theme or go for bright colors that can attract the attention of a client. Colors that contrast your website theme work best as they draw attention to the banner.
Making improvements in your e-commerce website is one of the ideal ways of boosting sales and attracting new clients. Adding a promo banner can help you achieve your sales goals in no time.