Yesterday we issued a press release announcing the speaker lineup for #RLTM Realtime NY 11. Thank you to our marketing partner PR Newswire for helping us put this release out on the wire! You can see it online here, and we are posting the full text below. If you are interested in applying for press credentials for Realtime NY 11, please click here.
Realtime NY 11 Speakers to Include Social Media Innovators from Citibank, McDonalds, PepsiCo, Delta Air Lines, Kellogg’s, the NHL, Gatorade and Bravo Digital Media
Realtime Conference (formerly TWTRCON) to Focus on the Business Value of the Social, Mobile and Realtime Web
NEW YORK, May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — The Realtime Report and Modern Media today announced that Realtime NY 11 (https://therealtimereport.com/ny11, hashtag #RLTM), a one-day conference on the business use of realtime, social and mobile technologies taking place June 6, 2011 at B.B. King Blues Club in New York, will feature case studies and best practices from social media experts at leading brands. Citibank’s Frank Eliason, McDonald’s Rick Wion, PepsiCo’s Shiv Singh, Delta’s Allison Ausband, Kellogg’s Jeff Cole, the NHL’s Michael DiLorenzo, Gatorade’s Randall Brown and Bravo Digital Media’s Lisa Hsia will be joined by technology innovators and industry thought leaders from Foursquare, SCVNGR, Loopt, Ad.ly, Edelman Digital, oneforty.com and others.
Hosted by Modern Media’s Tonia Ries, Realtime NY 11 will focus on how companies, non-profits and government agencies are using social media, location-based and mobile technologies such as Twitter, Foursquare and Facebook to transform their organization.
“Realtime businesses create value at the intersection of time, place and shared interest,” said Tonia Ries, founder of The Realtime Report and host of The Realtime Conference. “At Realtime NY 11 we will focus on bottom-line case studies and talk about the latest trends in social commerce, analytics, geolocation, influence metrics and more.”
Realtime NY 11 speakers and panelists include:
- Allison Ausband, VP, Reservation Sales and Customer Care, Delta Air Lines
- Steve Boom, President, Loopt
- Cathy Brooks, Founder, Other Than That
- Randall Brown, Director of Digital Engagement, Gatorade
- Jeff Cole, Senior Manager, Global Social Media Operations, Kellogg
- Michael DiLorenzo, Senior Director of Social Media Marketing and Strategy, National Hockey League
- Frank Eliason, SVP of Social Media, Citibank
- Laura Fitton, Founder, oneforty.com
- Jocelyn Foster, Social Media Marketing Director, International Delight
- Daniel Gallant, Executive Director, Nuyorican Poets Cafe
- Mark Ghuneim, CEO and Founder, Wiredset, Trendrr
- Victoria Harres, Director, Audience Development, PR Newswire
- Jason Harty, Director, Field and Interactive Marketing, Pretzel Crisps
- Lisa Hsia, EVP, Bravo Digital Media
- Oliver Hurst-Hiller, CTO and EVP Product, DonorsChoose.org
- Steve Klabnik, Founder, rstat.us
- Gilad Lotan, VP, Research and Development, SocialFlow
- Chris Mahl, SVP and Chief Brand Alchemist, SCVNGR
- Kellie McElhaney, Director, Center for Responsible Business, Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
- Susan McPherson, SVP, NY, Fenton
- Tamara Mendelsohn, Director of Marketing, Eventbrite
- Ebele Okobi-Harris, Director, Business and Human Rights Program, Yahoo!
- Linda Passante, CEO, The Halo Group
- Siobhan Quinn, Product Manager, Foursquare
- Sean Rad, Founder and President, Ad.ly
- Stephen Rappaport, Knowledge Solutions Director, ARF
- Steve Rubel, EVP, Global Strategy and Insights, Edelman Digital
- Matthew Shadbolt, Director, Interactive Product and Marketing, The Corcoran Group
- Shiv Singh, Head of Digital, PepsiCo Beverages
- Ragy Thomas, CEO, Sprinklr
- Kevin Winterfield, Social Business Manager, IBM
- Rick Wion, Director of Social Media, McDonald’s Corporation
For a complete list of speakers, please visit https://therealtimereport.com/ny11/speakers/.
The Realtime Conference, formerly known as TWTRCON, launched in May 2009 as the “Twitter for Business” conference. This February, the company announced it was rebranding to become The Realtime Report, publishing social media case studies and statistics to reflect the event’s broad focus on all types of realtime business technologies. “The realtime business community uses a broad array of tools to connect with customers at the right time and in the right place,” explained Ries. “The new name reflects where the industry is going and the enormous potential for technology and business innovation.”
To register for Realtime NY 11, go to https://therealtimereport.com/ny11/register/.
To apply for press credentials, go to https://therealtimereport.com/ny11/press/.
For sponsorship information, contact Anne Weiskopf, VP Sponsor Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Realtime Conference
The Realtime Report is entirely focused on the business use of the social, mobile and realtime web. Its products include The Realtime Conference, a one-day event that features case studies and best practices from leading brands, non-profits and government agencies, and its web site and email newsletter, TheRealtimeReport.com, focused on social media business case studies, statistics and campaigns. The Realtime Report and The Realtime Conference series are produced by Modern Media, a team of people dedicated to driving innovation in the media industry.
About Modern Media
Modern Media (http://www.modernmediapartners.com/) is an agency at the intersection of live, digital and social media. Publishers, media entrepreneurs and marketers rely on Modern Media to clarify and re-focus brands, create and produce events and brand extensions and build websites and social media campaigns. Modern Media launched The Realtime Report (formerly TWTRCON) in May of 2009.
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheRealtimeReport
Join us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Realtime-Report-3856348
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/realtimereport