Migrating From Magento To Shopify
Taking the decision to migrate Magento to a more profitable platform with better features like Shopify, represents adapting to an online business with clear and objective options, achieving totally fantastic and real profits.
Shopify continues to be an innovative platform, always having new updates adaptable to business shops, making the balance of all users leaning towards its use as an e-commerce.
In this article we wanted to provide a complete guide to migrate Magento to Shopify automatically and safely. In addition, we show the features that determine why it is best to use Shopify on an e-commerce platform
What is Magento?
It represents an Open Source type of commerce, which means that it is free to use, it is developed to generate virtual stores, promoting the different tangible and intangible physical products.
It has several features to highlight, wide flexibility, it is open source, it is free, and you can extend its version to Magento 2.
What Makes Shopify Different from Magento?
You may ask yourself why choose Shopify over other trading platforms and start your business? Learn about the features that determine being considered the best platform to start your online store.
- Shopify is very powerful, being used by small companies, even those multinationals
- Recommended for those new entrepreneurs, thanks to its ease of use, friendly and intuitive
- Your license fees although they are the same, with Shopify you have a more cost-effective basic version.
- Very easy to configure, having the decisive functionalities to be able to manipulate them without any problem
- Offers unlimited products
- Its maintenance cost is lower, because it is open source, being able to manage it by the same user.
- It manages restorations, inventory, customers, orders, managing to link it with international shipments.
- Several payment link options
Shopify allows the creation of a store in a simple and basic way, generating a functional product that generates extraordinary sales gains.
Platform Migration Guide
Follow this simple guide to complete the process with a data migration tool in just three simple steps.
- Log in to your account on the extension site or simply register a new email or Facebook account.
- Immediately, you will need to click on create migration to begin the process.
- Choose Magento as the source cart type and provide the URL, download the late extension connector.
- You will now receive a Zip file, place the Magento root folder by FTP. On your new migration page, an automated message will appear on the screen, informing you that it has been installed.
- Using a manual check, go to the destination cart configuration, selecting Shopify from the drop-down menu.
- Copy the Shopify store URL, provide the API key and password, that information can be taken from back-end
- Log in to the administration site, go to the applications on the bars, click manage private applications.
- There you can look at your API account or set up a new one to get the key.
- Remember that all evaluations must be set to read permission, helping your data to be transferred from Magento to Shopify.
- You can choose to migrate a certain entity or all additional
- The options will expand the possibility of migration.
- You can map languages and also easily sort the states.
- Skip the demo to proceed with the migration completely.
- You can preview how the shop is displayed in Shopify.
- Finally, you can transfer the complete data with the official migration extension.
The ease of access and use of Shopify makes it the ideal e-commerce platform to make your products profitable.