It’s that time of year, and we couldn’t help looking back to see what our most popular #RLTM posts were in 2011. Check them out below:
- Privacy Fail: Klout Has Gone Too Far.
- Twitter Brand Pages: How the First 20 Brands Are Using Them (Full Gallery)
- KLM To Launch “Social Seating” Service
- Social Media Nightmare: Citibank “Has Customers Arrested.” Video Goes Viral. Now What?
- How Coca-Cola Doubled its Facebook Fans in 6 Months
- Facebook Marketing: Newsfeed Impressions Matter More Than the Number of Fans
- 77% of Fortune Global 100 Companies Use Twitter
- Blogger Relations #Fail: ConAgra Cooks Up a PR Disaster
- US Mobile Internet Use to Increase 25%, Smartphone Use Nearly 50% in 2011
- Klout is Broken. Here’s Why.
Surprised a different post didn’t make the top 10 list? Let us know in the comments!